Our lamb is grown at Bellevue, Cootamundra NSW. Ron Ward, the grower, has been supplying us since 1990 and is passionate about the well being of his livestock and his land. All lamb is grass fed, free range and grown without the use of herbicides, pesticides or hormones.
Because all our meat comes in on the carcass, we can get nearly any cut of meat ready for you therefore any special requests are welcome and accommodated by our dedicated team of butchers.
The cuts that we routinely have are:
- Forequarter chops
- Loin chops
- Chump chops
- Cutlets (Chops, or as a rack)
- Diced lamb (leg or shoulder)
- Sausages (various)
- Leg steak
- Lamb shanks (French trimmed available)
- Backstrap and fillet (sold as a pair)
- We also supply a wide range of roasts all of which can be boneless or bone in:
- Lamb leg
- Lamb Shoulder (with or without the neck fillet)
- Marinated butterflied leg roast
- Neck roasts
When ordering a side of lamb you can nominate which cuts you would like, and how they are to prepared; this includes making sausages, mincing certain cuts, which bones you would like, dicing or cutting into strips, etc.